Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ONION PAKORA

Onion Pakora

Ingredients
Onions-2
Besan flour-2 cups
Green chilly-2
Coriander leaves-finely chopped
Hing-1/2 tspn
Bread slice-1
Salt-as required
Oil- to deep fry

Method

Slice the onions finely. Chop the green chillies. Add all the ingredients together. Mix well and make a thick batter, such that the onion should be well coated.Heat the oil in a pan. Take out a lump of the onion pieces and drop it loosely in the oil. Fry till it becomes golden brown.Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.

6 comments:

Malar Gandhi said...

Oh that is a crispy snack, my friend. Its cold winter out there...all I need to do is, fix this pakoras for dinner.

b/n it was a pleasure discovering your blog.:)Hmm you shld have dropped in few words, I wud' have trailed back to you long b'4 ille. No worries...love your collection:) And thanks for the compliments at my space:)

Sailaja Damodaran said...

very crispy...save some for my evening tea....

Vrinda said...

My fav tea time snack...looks gr8

kothiyavunu.com said...

Crispy and crunchy snack preeti..Looks tempting!!perfect for tea time.

Nithya said...

Wow.. it looks really yummm.. :)

I am here for the first time and happy to find you blog. You have a nice blog and keep the work going.

Do peep into my blogs sometime too.

my kitchen said...

Perfect tea time snack,looks good

Post a Comment